December 2, 2007

Snow,snow,snow

Well I have heard around town that we are in for a lot of snow this winter, and I think they are right. We had about 1 1/2 inches last week and now it has snowed off and on for the last 2 days. I thankfully already have my snow tires on. It just makes me feel better to have them. Last week I actually slide down my driveway and almost hit a pole. I am from California after all! That was before we got the snow tires on. The next day we had to get up at 6am to get to the Altons tire store. Everyone else waited until the last mintue too!! So this week no sliding!!
The kids are loving to snow. We had to go out at 8am to play in it the first day we got the inch of snow. I am at work right now or I would upload the pictures. The boys mostly love the sled down our hill. Even Josh. He really likes the snow, which he hated last year. So we have snow suits spread all over the house, gloves and jackets too. They are outside at least once a day if not twice. Shadow loves the snow too. He loves to dig in it!
I can't wait to get to California to see everyone. I look forward to the sun and warm weather. I am enjoying the snow, but it will last until March, so I know that I am not missing anything by visiting sunny CA.
Hope all is well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures and hearing about what is happening up there. No snow here... but it pretty to see in the pictures.
love mom